Nixon is California’s iconic watch and accessories brand, born from action sports culture and always pushing the never been done. As a company we are creative, we are ambitious, we take risks. Above all, we want to build great products with the world’s youth as our audience. We collaborate with the best in the business: brands, athletes, retailers, causes. People who share our mindset and our belief that we can make an impact, one detail at a time.
The Affiliate Manager is responsible for the strategy, development, implementation, and execution of the Nixon’s global affiliate channel efforts. They must operate with an eager, entrepreneurial, innovative mindset and cultivate strong connections within the Nixon global organization.
Working within the digital marketing team, this role is responsible for identifying the right affiliate partners to align with Nixon’s products to increase new customer acquisition across the key regions for Nixon; North America, Europe, and Australia.
The role will collaborate closely with the Nixon DTC and marketing teams to align to overall Nixon business objectives.
Key Responsibilities and Priorities:
- Developing and scaling Nixon’s North America and international affiliate programs to maximize ROI/ROAS.
- Vetting partnerships and opportunities to maximize ROI/ROAS
- Forecasting, reconciliation, and management of budgets for affiliate programs, inclusive of network performance costs, boutique partner contract fees, and paid placements
- Evaluations of key-performance-indicators (KPIs) daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly to meet or exceed business objectives.
- Tracking, optimizations, and analysis of global affiliate programs
- Work with cross functional marketing teams and departments within Nixon to integrate affiliate marketing executions
- Develop clear understanding of Nixon brand and proper alignment to Affiliate partners to maintain strong brand position within market
- Orchestrate affiliate programs with overall Nixon Go-To-Market plans and seasonal business priorities
- Stay apprised of industry trends, advancements, and best practices to be the internal resource and thought leader for everything affiliate marketing
- Manage ongoing partnership with Awin and associated platform features
Key Experience Requirements:
- Proven track record of cultivating strong working relationships across affiliate partners and publishers for fashion brands within fashion, watch experience a plus
- Leverage industry expertise and previous publisher experience to effectively negotiate and build long term partnerships for Nixon.
- Ability to work both “in the weeds” and strategically to push affiliate program to world-class levels
- Experience in the management of daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly channel budgets, forecasting, invoicing/payouts and reconciliation of publisher’s commission structures and payouts
- Ability to analyze and interrupt performance data + Nixon business data to develop insights and action plans to maximize investments that includes identifying variances in performance and proactive forecasting of results.
- Understanding of international affiliate marketing best practices and unique characteristics of global programs, specifically North America, Europe, and Australia
- Development of segmented / targeted offers to entice publishers and their audiences
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelors or master’s degree in business, marketing, or relevant field preferred
- 3+ years of managing affiliate programs for a brand or with a digital agency
- Experience working with Awin or similar platform
- Experience with international affiliate management
- Data analysis and performance modeling
- Experience in the fashion industry executing affiliate programs, watch experience is a plus
Technical Skills and Experience
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Experience with Awin for affiliate campaign management
- Solid understanding of direct-to-consumer businesses as well as digital marketing
- Strong organizational, time management, and prioritizing skills
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to drive project in a complex multi-stakeholder environment
- Results-driven, goal-oriented
- Problem solving, critical thinking
- Organized, detail-oriented
- Flexibility and adaptability to work with changing priorities, evolving responsibilities and scope of work in a rapidly growing company
- Team-oriented and collaborative
- Effective interpersonal skills
Nixon is in Carlsbad, CA, USA. The Company is on a hybrid work schedule. Candidates must be prepared to work on-site as often as needed per the Department’s business needs.
Are you ready to be a part of this? Come join the Nixon Team. Forward resumes to email@example.com Please include ‘Affiliate Manager’ in the email subject line.
Due to the volume of resumes we cannot respond to everyone personally, but we do thank you for your interest and for reaching out to Nixon. Please, no phone calls. Thank you!